Fall has arrived in Calgary and it’s time to start thinking about storing your motorcycle for the winter. You will need to store your motorcycle in a place that is dry and secure. It’s tempting to try to store your motorcycle in your garage, however, that takes up valuable storage space that you may need to store other items. QEII Indoor Boat & Self Storage has all of the amenities that competitors offer – at half the price! Our facilities are safe and secure. Perimeter fencing surrounds the entire facility which is also monitored 24 hours a day by our surveillance system. The facility is protected by a cast iron electronic entry gate. The manager also lives within meters of the storage facility and always keeps an eye on the premises. QEII Indoor Boat & Self Storage offers motorcycle storage Calgary trusts.
Tips for Motorcycle Storage
Here are our top tips for storing your motorcycle safely throughout the winter:
- Clean your motorcycle: wash and dry your motorcycle thoroughly before storing it.
- Fill the gas tank: top off the gas tank before storing your motorcycle.
- Change the oil: make sure that you have changed the oil in your motorcycle before storing it for the winter.
- Check the tires: make sure that the tires are full of air before storing your motorcycle.
- Lubricate: it’s important to lubricate the necessary parts so that they are in great shape in the spring.
- Cover your motorcycle: get a cover for your motorcycle and cover it while it is in storage.
- Insurance: it’s important to have the necessary insurance and documents for your motorcycle.
Book Your Storage Unit Today
Contact QEII Indoor Boat & Self Storage to get an estimate on storing your motorcycle for the winter. Our experts will ensure that you get the storage unit that best suits your needs. Your motorcycle will be safe and secure until spring arrives, and you can take it out for the first ride of the season. Call today to learn more about the motorcycle storage Calgary trusts!